Friday, May 28, 2010

listening to the ocean - Goa, November 2009

I can’t tell if the writer writes for the reader or for the writer’s sake.
But here goes my attempt to tell you a little more...
if only now I write, it is because only now I realized all that happened.
Two years ago, I was at the same place looking at the ocean and thinking about life.
Life for me, at that time, was about your image.
I did all I could to be by your side, and I am happy for following my lifetime dream.
Once again, I am at the same place, and looking at the same ocean.
Life for me, now, is about your image.
I did all I could to be by your side, and I am happy for following my lifetime dream.
It is like you were always in my dreams.
Before meeting you I dreamed about you. And after being with you I dream about you.
I know I will carry you in my dream.
You will not be by my side.
You will be with me.
I will not carry you with me.
I will carry you in me.
Love is stronger than touch.
Love is stronger than differences.
Love is stronger that cultures and countries.
Love is timeless.
I did not fall in love.
I stand in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment